The Smart Ambulance: European Procurers Platform (SAEPP) project is comprised of a group of European ambulance services, academic healthcare research bodies, hospitals and other healthcare organisations who have formed a consortium with the objective of designing and building a 21st century prototype emergency ambulance vehicle which will allow frontline clinicians to provide more high-level patient care on-scene and thus help reduce the number of unnecessary hospital transports currently made by ambulance services across the Euro-Zone.
- Grant Draft Download (36kb)
- Redesigning the Emergency Ambulance Download (3.1mb)
- SAEPP Newsletter 1 Download 3.5 (mb)
- SAEPP Kick-off Meeting, 11th & 12th February 2015 Download (23kb)
- Redesigning the Emergency Ambulance, Helen Hamlyn, Centre for Design Download (7mb)